Viewing is by appointment only,
please call to book an appointment
Walnut Antique Desk with Leather Top Circa 1920
This unusual walnut antique desk withgreen leather top, is the perfect addition to a sophisticated office.
- The walnut top is inset with a new hand dyed green leather.
- The central drawer is of dovetailed construction with a cupboard either side, each with a brushing slide above offering extra work surface.
- Beautiful burr walnut drawer and cupboard fronts with brass twist drop handles.
- On barley twist legs with shaped stretchers and on bun feet.
- This desk is finished all round so it can be free standing in the room.
- One piece.
Knee hole W 52.5cm/20.75"
Knee hole H 60cm/23.75"
Slides W 37cm/14.5" D 45cm/18"