Viewing is by appointment only,
please call to book an appointment
Dutch Antique Walnut Wardrobe / Cabinet 18th Century, Circa 1710
LT Antiques presents an early 18th century Dutch linen press antique walnut wardrobe/cabinet in showroom condition, ready for the home. Complete with shaped moulding and feather banding, this antique wardrobe is the perfect addition to an elegant bedroom.
- Boasting a wonderful colour and patina
- Two beautiful burr walnut doors with shaped moulding and feather banding.
- The doors open to reveal two removable shelves and three small drawers. A hanging rail could be easily fitted in place of the shelves if preferred.
- The cupboard doors have a working lock and key.
- The base houses two short drawers over three long drawers of solid dovetailed construction.
- The drawer fronts are cockbeaded and feather banded, with brass swan neck handles.
- On bracket plinth.